There are 6 essential steps to buying your first home:
- Understanding what is involved with a mortgage
- Explore mortgage options
- Shopping for the right mortgage
- Understand homeowner’s insurance
- Find the right house and make an offer
- Submit the mortgage application and close
Check out the details from our friends at The Simple Dollar – https://www.thesimpledollar.com/first-time-home-buyer-loans/
Remember to do your own research and decide what is right for you. Start with this First Time Homebuyer Guide from Bankrate to learn about all the steps involved and to understand your role.
Don’t forget to ask questions, and understand the entire process before and after your home purchase to ensure that your home buying process is successful!