Attention Rehabbers, Wholesalers, Landlords, and Investors:
If you are not currently using short sales as an additional tool to your real estate investing business, I invite you to join us for a Short Sale 101 presentation on Wednesday, January 17th at 6pm.
Summit at Preston Trails
17210 Campbell Road #250
Dallas, TX 75248
You are invited to learn, network, and grow your business. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided.
Find out how hundreds of investors are using short sales as a solution for distressed sellers and buying properties with no equity!
The presentation will cover the following points:
- The general process and timeline for completing a short sale
- An overview of government imposed regulations/guidelines for mortgage servicers regarding short sale reviews (Dodd Frank, HUD, CFPB, etc.)
- How to evaluate different scenarios to determine if a short sale might be the best option for that deal
- What is the best strategy for a zero-low equity deal? Short Sale vs. Subject-To
- How to market for short sale leads
- Key factors/ qualifiers to know before initiating a short sale
- Appraisals and BPOs: How this can make or break any short sale deal.
Space is limited so RSVP now: https://www.meetup.com/North-Texas-REI/
Or send an email to: email@example.com