- Auction.com & Nationstar Mortgage
- Loan Modification Failures Lead to Increase Short Sales
- How Does a Short Sale Impact My Credit and What Can I Do About It?
- “I’m behind on my mortgage, I was declined for a Loan Modification and I’m currently facing Foreclosure. What now?”
- Short Sales Continue to Become More Common than Foreclosures
Tag Archives: power of attorney
As the number of foreclosures has increased nationwide, so has the amount of fraud activity related to short sales In a legitimate short sale scenario, there is no reason for you to leave your house The third type of short sale fraud involves agents who charge an upfront fee for a short sale Continue reading